Our in-home cat euthanasia services
Sweet Dreams In-Home Pet Euthanasia has been servicing the greater Atlanta area ever since 2008. The services we offer to you include:
- Guidance in helping you make the right decision for your cat, whether it's euthanasia or not.
- Exams and consultations prior to putting your cat to sleep
- End of life pet care.
- Euthanasia in your home. During our visit, you'll receive a clay paw print for remembrance.
- Helpful information regarding the loss of your cat and the grieving process that follows.
- Cremation/burial options and services. We can discuss these options prior to our visit to your home.
- Communication of any necessary information with your veterinarian.
Often times, the vet's office causes cats stress and anxiety. Our goal is to eliminate that fear so that your pets' last moments are comfortable, in their own bed. Our staff sprays our clothes with feline pheromones to eliminate any scary smells and to help calm your kitty. In-home pet euthanasia is an amazing alternative to the veterinary clinic. We are able to make this experience more intimate and peaceful. You will have complete control of the situation. At the time of your cat euthanasia, you will receive a clay paw print to remember your beloved pet, along with pet loss and grief information.