Providing the In-Home Euthanasia Experience Your Cat Deserves
Our veterinarians and technicians at Sweet Dreams In-Home Pet Euthanasia are specially trained to provide low-stress end-of-life care and euthanasia services for felines. We recognize just how different cats are from dogs, and that they require a vastly different approach to their care and handling. Our team understands feline behaviors, and we know how to minimize common stressors to make them feel more at ease. Allowing your cat to be treated in the security and safety of home has a remarkably positive impact on the quality of their end-of-life experience. It makes euthanasia more personal and meaningful, for your pet and for your family, and you will see our team treat them just as lovingly as you do.
How We Make Your Cat’s In-Home Euthanasia Visit as Stress-Free as Possible
Your feline family member is in the best hands with our team. We believe in-home euthanasia is the best possible gift you can give your cat, an experience that allows them to feel safe, comfortable, and supported in their own environment.
Our process for making in-home euthanasia stress-free for your cat includes:
- Your visiting veterinarian and accompanying technician will spray themselves down with artificial feline pheromones
- By having a technician accompany the veterinarian, we can administer low-stress handling while we examine and assess your pet, giving you both our undivided attention
- We do not set a time limit for your consultation or in-home euthanasia visit—we will take all the time you need to answer your questions, explain the process, and help your cat stay comfortable
- If your cat has a favorite toy or blanket, we encourage you to bring them out so your pet can cuddle up with the things they love
- If you have any specific requests for our team to tailor your pet’s experience or ensure proper handling of their remains afterward, please let us know and we will accommodate your needs
Giving Your Cat the Best Experience Means Everything to Us
Sweet Dreams In-Home Pet Euthanasia has exclusively provided end-of-life care services to the Atlanta region since 2008. Because pet euthanasia and end-of-life care is all we do, we strive to do it best. The love and joy cats bring to our lives is immeasurable, and like you, we believe your pet deserves to feel warm, loved, and completely at peace in their final moments.
Please contact us if you have concerns or questions about your cat as they approach the twilight of their life. Our compassion care experts are here to alleviate your anxiety and give you peace of mind about making pivotal end-of-life care decisions.
Want to Schedule a Consultation?
We can help you evaluate your pet’s condition and determine their quality of life. We can also communicate with your veterinarian to discuss palliative or hospice care options. Whatever decisions you ultimately make, we are here to support you and your pet every step of the way.
Call (770) 880-1596 to talk with a compassion care expert and arrange for a consultation with our team.